I would tell young me to dgaf. dgaf about your clothes, hair etr. just be like idgaf about it. be like i'll do whatever i want and you have to dgaf. just be you.
I am in desperate need of Chick-fil-a or Chipotle. Urgently. I'm definitely craving a burrito or nugs.
1. I'm grateful for my family. I would be nowhere without them.
2. I'm grateful for my friends. I love them so much.
3. I'm grateful for everyone around me.
4. I'm grateful for the song evergreen.
5. I'm grateful for my life.
"I don't need them anymore. I'm the person they needed, and what they wanted to be."
Why does everyone hate on being old? I mean I'm still young but being old sounds freaking awesome. Coming from an old soul, I just want to live out my 70's and 80's worry free and having no responsibilities like school and no stress. Just old and living the life.