Ahhhhhhhh all I wanted to do was write!!!!!!!!
I grow tired of this story
The dialogue is stiff
The plot sucks
The characters refuse to cooperate
I have lost direction
I have writers block
Who has the time for this anyway?
No one will like it
I should just throw it away and start again
Because the only person who read it laughed at me
1. Where to write. Either on paper, typewriter, tablet, etc..Finding what works best for them specifically.
2. Getting thoughts out peacefully.
3. Writers block.
4. Writing for a long time without procrastinating or drifting.
5. Grammar errors.
6. Revising what they wrote.
7. Someone understanding the meaning behind the words.
8. Choosing a genre they like. If they like multiple ones. They could have trouble deciding what to write about. Maybe there is a horror story you want to write, but your too caught up in the modern day "hipster" trend. Nothing says peace and love like blood and gore.
9. If you have written novels, multiple poems, short stories may it is hard to get published. Especially if you live off of writing.
10. Not disliking the work you've written. I know in my head that whenever I write then start to re-read it over. I'll probably erase it later.
While writing a book and posting online..
1. WRITERS BLOCK!
2. Hateful People
3. Anxiety & Doubt
5. Do i want this to happen now... or later?
6. Killing a character off.
7. Sticking with any kind of plan.
8. This is going to be a short story! Never happens
9. Fear of judgement
10. Over analyzing if your books is going where you want it to go or if you should change pretty much everything about it, or a part, of this character, should they say it that way? All that fun stuff.
I'm adding this, after posting, because i feel it applies to this whole thing.
11. Forgetting something important you wanted to put in your book.
Obstacles Writer’s Face
1. Hard work and time
2. Self-willingness to risk
3. Emotional pain
4. Interruptions of your thought process
5. Need for varied experience
6. Intrusions on your time
7. Lack of money
8. Many many writers
9. Being understood