Gratitude Journal For The Week of 10/25/2021
A Church I follow has an app (Crossroads Anywhere) where we journal together as a community, and one of the things we journal about are things we are thankful for. I wrote these for this week's prompts from the app....
"What are you looking forward to this week?"
- One more really busy weekend at my seasonal job.
- Seeing the new My Hero Academia movie with my family this weeekend.
- Halloween with my family.
"What are you grateful for today?"
- Having my co-teacher helping me for one more week before she moves on to a new opportunity.
- My wife shuffling me and the kids to work, school, and extracurricular activities.
"What made you smile or laugh this week?"
- Talking to my daughter during the car ride to her volleyball practice.
- Reading funny stories to my class.
- Comic relief in the Bleach manga.
"How did someone help you this week?"
My co-teacher's last day is today, and I am thankful for her help with getting things organized in the classroom, assisting with class responsibilities, and just being fun to work with. I wish her well in the future!
It has almost been a year since my wife and I (and possibly kids) had Covid-19. I am thankful to God for healing and helping us get through it.