Gratitude Journal For The Week of 11/1/2021
A Church I follow has an app (Crossroads Anywhere) where we journal together as a community, and one of the things we journal about are things we are thankful for. I wrote these for this week's prompts from the app....
"What are you looking forward to this week?"
- One more weekend at the haunted house before the main season ends.
- More time off this weekend after recently working most weekends.
- Enjoying hobbies with my family throughout the week.
"What are you grateful for today?"
Time with my wife last night, a decent work day yesterday, and coffee this morning.
"What made you smile or laugh this week?"
- Nighttime shows with my kids yesterday.
- My wife and daughter laughing together.
- My son's joy in helping us while we voted yesterday by putting the ballot sheet in the machine.
"How did someone help you this week?"
Two of the newer teachers at my school have been a great assistance to me in my classroom.
Affirmation: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
I would like to thank God for allowing an old friend and I to reconnect and bond over doing Dragon Ball Z/Super voice impressions together.