Gratitude Journal For The Week of 1/3/2022
A Church I follow has an app (Crossroads Anywhere) where we journal together as a community, and one of the things we journal about are things we are thankful for. I wrote these for this week's prompts from the app....
"What are you looking forward to this week?"
- Having Monday off for a shorter work week.
- Working on goals for the new year.
- Watching Naruto with my wife.
- Writing some new content.
"What are you grateful for today?"
- The relief when you wake up from a dream that wasn't so great.
- The alarm clock snooze button
"What made you smile or laugh this week?"
- Finding new devotionals at a local church.
- Watching Yu-Gi-Oh! with my sons.
- Making my daughter laugh with an old voice impression.
Affirmation: "I am loved by God."
"Is there anything you would like to thank God for this week?"
Thank You Lord for a decent work week, for attainable goals this year, and my day off I am currently enjoying.
"Think of your partner. My partner is special because...."
My wife and I have shared an exciting journey in our lives, and I enjoyed reminiscing about some of the things we've overcome together in a rare quiet moment in our house this morning.