WARNING - Exploration of abandoned Asylums, Institutes for the Insane, or Mental Hospitals is extremely dangerous. The lingering affects of sickness, death, and evil may never disperse, and it is therefore recommended that no one, under any circumstances, enters one.
If, however, it is unavoidable (or you are extremely stupid), these tips may save your life:
- Always enter through the front doors. Even if another door is open... it shouldn't be. They are trying to trick you.
- You should never go in alone, but if you do, find a hospital gown as soon as possible and put it on. It is the only way to survive.
- If exploring with a group, always have an even number of people. They don't like things that are odd.
- Don't ever get separated from your friends.
- If you see someone else in the hallways, do not approach them. If they approach you, turn around and calmly walk away (but never run).
- Beware of the padded rooms, if you go in and the door closes behind you it will never reopen.
- Do not lay down in any of the beds. You will not be able to get up.
- If you have to sleep there, sleep underneath a bed facing the wall. No matter what sounds you may hear in the room, or in the halls, do not roll over or come out until the sun rises.
- If you lose one of your possessions, don't go looking for it. It belongs to them now.
- If you see an old record player do not touch it. If it starts playing music you must leave immediately.
- Even if you are injured you must not take any of the medicine.
- Do not use the wheelchairs. They belong to someone else, even if it seems as though they are unoccupied.
- If you hear a cry for help do not follow it. Even if it sounds like someone you know.
- If you hear laughter you must laugh too, but stop when they stop.
- And finally, never ever utter the words "doctor" or "nurse". It will only anger them.