Pro Tips For Staying Cool This Summer From Roses311Sublime
1. Put on a chicken costume and sneak into a sit down restaurant. Head to the big freezer area and stay cool in your disguise. If someone becomes suspicious, start clucking and doing the chicken dance. That should throw them off your scent.
2. Get a human sized aquarium, fill it with water and stay in it. Put it on top of a wagon and have a trusted ally cart you around if you need to run errands. There are jobs where you can work from home, so it should be possible to find a job where you can work from your aquarium.
3. Go old school and play freeze tag with your friends. When you get caught, request not to be unfrozen. This should cool you down, eh?
4. Do lots of writing and develop a fan base. Find a few hardcore fans that are willing to surround you and fan you whenever you get hot. Whole new meaning to fans, right?
5. Dress cool. Like a leather jacket, black jeans and sunglasses. If you look cool, you'll feel cool, yes?