Gratitude Journal For The Week of 10/10/2022
A Church I follow has an app (Crossroads Anywhere) where we journal together as a community, and one of the things we journal about are things we are thankful for. I wrote these for this week's prompts from the app....
"What are you looking forward to this week?"
- Getting family time in where I can in what will be a busy, hectic week.
- Exploring the concept of growth through being uncomfortable, which I got out of this week's message from Brian Tome.
- Making a vow to work on some work in progress writing projects, read some new books I haven't gotten to yet, and sneak in some video games too.
"What are you grateful for today?"
- Seeing results from taking to heart Brian Tome's message of growth through getting uncomfortable.
- Having coffee ready from last night.
- Watching Haikyu!! with my wife last night, and waking up in each other's arms.
"How did someone help you this week?"
- Support from the Education Coach at my school.
- A great meeting in my Grow Journey group.
- Inspiration and encouragement from my Wordsmiths group.
Affirmation: "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me."
"Is there anything you would like to thank God for this week?"
Thank You God for helping me through a challenging work week, thank You for giving me a new way to look at stress through the teaching of growing spiritually through getting uncomfortable, thank You for the seasonal acting opportunity ever year, and thank You for having a purpose and calling for me.
"Think of a recent meal...."
We get fed by the owners of the haunted house I work at after we finish our show on Saturday nights. Not only does food help us replenish after acting hard all night, but the owners treating us reflects how much they value us.