Hi everyone! So some of you know that I had made a challenge of writing tips. I am thrilled to say that I found a ton of brilliant advice. So now I am going to share the things I have learned from those dozen of people, and things I have picked up! Enjoy!
1) Write down everything and anything about your plot and characters
2) Have a specific day/time when you write! This really helps.
3) When stuck on a scene, put in who what where when why
4) Proofread each page you finish, that way you don't have a mound of editing waiting for you to put off
5) Read other authors (other than your favorites) to spark ideas
7) Ask prose!
8) Try to write down other ideas
9) Or Combine them!
10) Write character backstories
11) I plan out little scenes, then connect the dots
12) Listen to music at the mood of your scene
13) Make a cup of tea/coffee
14) Write in a notebook first, then transfer it into a writing software
15) Set a word minimum
16) Set a goal and don't break it for a certain amount of days
17) Where UVEX glasses
18) Write somewhere from 5-10 pages a day
19) I didn't realize this but 5 pages a day, you end up writing 150 pages in a month! Now thats some progress! If you can keep that up you could write a 300 paged novel in 2 MONTHS! but that is hard to keep up!
20) Find a new cool writing softwere! It will keep you interested and writing!
Hope this is helpful!!!