Class Is In Session
1) They wander in speculating the assignment to take them places never before seen.
2) Taking that mid-term exam is examined no less with groans and why me?
3) The love note from a student, words misspelled ... she gets a D-.
4) Questions asked, answers given, perhaps not liked. Get over it. It’s the truth.
5) End of the day, like Buffalo stampeding across the wilderness, no one is safe when
they rush out the door.
6) Sit back, contemplate the day’s end. Then sigh, knowing it starts over again,
7) Tomorrow they will hate me. Tomorrow we play, “Turn in your cell phones and pay
attention in class day.”
(extra credit maybe?)
They wander in, speculating,
that mid-term exam.
Love notes written,
no questions, answers given.
Like Buffalo stampeding;
knowing it starts again tomorrow.
They will still hate me.