1. when you smile, your lips curl into the shape of a scythe. from the first day i knew they would break me to ruins.
2. in my dreams you smile against my lips and my tongue swells with steaming blood. i never knew hurting could be this soft, like cotton candy dipped in water. you bite off my tongue and i am left as a disemboweled corpse.
3. your beauty cuts my throat open and my blood seeps into your veins. i give all of me to you because i cannot stand myself, because i like you more than i hate myself.
4. my lips are bruised. yours are red from thirsting for blood. my body has always been weaved from cotton candy. you could've torn me open with bare hands and nothing else yet you insisted on blades because you didn't want to touch me even in my last fading moments.
5. if the scythe had been painted with fingerprints of any other, i would've at least tried to escape.