I love lists. I write them all the time, for everything. Grocery, chores, "to-do", travel plans, daydreams, holiday, story ideas, "table of contents", and the list goes on and on. I sometimes find lists tucked away that remind me of certain times in my life...and it's crazy how provoking in both thought and emotion that can be. It's just a list. This challenge is also just a list. That's the only requirement. It must be an obvious list, even if it is not a standard list. I'll pick the one that I think is the most creative, the most meaningful, the most hilarious, or the most something... But as always, I'll use my fellow writers' opinions to dissuade bias (though bias is completely allowed in these situations, ha)...and I'll choose from the top 5 most 'liked' entries. No mass tagging. Liking other entrants and commenting is encouraged...cause that's fun. 25 entrants max and it's done. 10 minimum. What's your list!?
10 minimum entrants. 25 maximum entrants. No mass tagging. Must be an obvious list. No style, length, or subject requirements. Feel free to message me with any questions.
How Do I Hateth Thee? Let Me Counteth.
(1) I hateth thee as I hate a papercut upon my finger.
(2) Thou is as abohorrenth as is a slow walking shopper in the market.
(3) I detesteth thee as I detest the word "unthinkable".
(4) Yea; thou is as distasteful as pickles upon my burger of cheese.
(5) I despiseth thee as I despise bad grammar.
(6) Thou is as hated to me as is a Justin Beiber wailing.
(7) I loatheth thee as I loathe countrymen who hurteth animals.
(8) Yae; thou is as repellent as mosquitos on a midsummer's night.