1) life is terrible, we live with misery and short snaps of joy. joy is admittedly scarce. but your suicide will definitely not result in joy. not for you, not for others. i have no doubt that many will say that the world is more miserable without you in it.
2) it could be worse. and if it could be worse it WILL get better. it’s a strange conclusion to make, but it does, trust me.
3) so much beauty and joy in the world. despite all the massive amounts of ugliness and hateful actions of others, the world is surprisingly beautiful.
4) you do not know what real effect you have on others. what they bother to show is often far less then they would like to show.
5) so many things haven’t happened yet. you will never know how things evolve, if you don’t stick around.
6) the fact that you are looking for reasons to stay around, means you are not certain this is a good idea. it isn’t, the worst possible choice.
7) you have constructive outlets to externlize pain, anxiety, frustration, and anger. they will in turn both bring you satisfaction, and possibly change how you view things. pain Doesn't go away easily, but it can be tamed.
8)food, humor, music and literature- i know i already mentioned the beauty in this world, but unless you are blind/deaf/lactose intolerent, there is sooo much to enjoy.