Gratitude Journal For The Week of 11/22/2021
A Church I follow has an app (Crossroads Anywhere) where we journal together as a community, and one of the things we journal about are things we are thankful for. I wrote these for this week's prompts from the app....
"What are you looking forward to this week?"
- Seeing my uncle tonight.
- Thanksgiving with my inlaws.
- Beginning to celebrate the Christmas season.
"What are you grateful for today?"
My family and I sharing a meal last night with my aunt and uncles at Twin Peaks restaurant on their very cool patio.
"What made you smile or laugh this week?"
- An old Facebook video memory where I interviewed my son when he was a baby.
- One of my students doing a really good impersonation of one of the character voices I do when I read to them.
- My oldest son's unique perspective on the world, which he showed me at Kroger.
"How did someone help you this week?"
- My Father-In-Law hosting Thanksgiving today.
- The Crossroads journaling community for helping me to continue to grow my faith.
- Grocery store and service workers that put a lot of work in for all of us - thank you!
Affirmation: "God had me in mind before I was born."
Thank You God for great food and company with family yesterday for Thanksgiving, and thank You for giving me the chance to play a new RPG game too.
My wife is special because we not only bond over raising children, but we have common interests in gaming and anime that are so much fun to enjoy together.