another bucket list?!
1) blow up the death star. it's the least i deserve.
2) an apology from the Dell company for betraying my trust and selling me crap.
3) write a symphony .
4) meet somone that writes here. one of the cool ones. and you know who i am talking about.
5) write a 4-line hiku.
6) read the last two novels of the 'ice and fire' series. been a while, mr. Martin....
7) see a new star wars flic that makes up for the last one.
8) talk about poetry with sophia.
9)teach sophia to play piano/saxophone.
10) see how sophia turned up as an adult. help her if she needs.
11) eat a pinapple.
12) be able to love a cat.
13) finish the story i'm stuck with!!
14) live on a paradise island. (preferably not deserted. i had enough if that stuff during the quaranteen).
15) win at a sport of some kind.
16) successfuly sue the church of scientoligy.
17) be able to pull off a humphry bogart impersonation.
18) sing a song.
19) fix a clock
20) have a ruben sandwich.
1) everything took a sudden turn to crazyland. the bird just stared at the cat, and it was thinking hard weather to eat it or leave the possibly brain- infected animal. in the end, he left only.some feathers...
2) when the penguins took over and established the antarctic sinod, they just came up with willfully embarrasing edicts.
3) the girl had a long line of words to go to, but like a subway line, the possibilities are finite, though the chance at getting of on the wrong exit almost inevitable, and yes, you also get a chance to get where you need to.go.
4) emperor nero picked his nose all through the orgy and subsequently had those that twisted their face scurged. if they cant take that, he said, they should find a better host.
5) in my.version of the universe, puns are accepted as the hight of humor.
6) my friend failed the "fluffy test" yesterday. (call him up, asking about his non-existant cat, called fluffy) he is obviously an interloper...what should i do?
7) he steal from the rich and gives to the fifth-dimensional entities.
8) "do it now!" screamed the king, and his face was red. "turn the gold to lead or you will DIE!!!"
1) a person living his life writing completely misleading factoid. one day one of his lies is found out to truth.
2) after coffee disappeared. write about a caffeine- absent dystopia.
3) on the first day on the job, the hero finds all kinds of personal items of predecessor. some of them strangely had connection with him. he investigates.
4) a deseperate letter by a man on a desert island, who only has a suzafon to entertain himself with.
5) i found out that all rubber chicken have a soul trapped inside.
1) write an absurdist story about how the toaster was invented.
2) the usb stick that never fits in...because it likes it that way.
3) an archeological dig in egypt, finds a laser disk(google that) . on it is the entire theprose.com archive.
4) someone stuck in a time loop and enjoys it.
5) the movie ricket tree did not go into fall this aurumn..
6) a day in the life of a holocaust denier/creationst.
7) the heroic hunt for the elusive dishwashing brush. debate if the many lives lost every year during the dangerous hunting expeditions are worth the marginal benefit they bring.
8) the contempt the aliens feel is obvious to the first contact team.
9) the typewriter that i found in the middle of the desert was the first proof that the 'little prince' never died from the snake bite...
10)" i smuggled whiskey during prohibition. what have YOU done for your country?!"
i had a story write. i just didn't do anythimg about it.
it goes under the premise, that wishing something bad to happen to someone else, that you hate (well, obviously) , will only bring about trouble for the wisher.
the guy in the story is filled with loathing for those around him. neighbors, workmates, etc. he keeps wishing terrible things to happen to them. only his fare of misery keeps groing.
at last he meets a nemesis charachter. there is hostility on both sides and our guy goes to sleep wishing truly terrible things to happen to the other guy. all he gets is even worse things happening to him.
in the end he catches on to this. he does not /unable to let go of his haterd, but forces hinself to avoid those terrible fanatsies . he becomes more secure and good things happen to him. he will never have a positive relationship with his nemesis. but on the day to day, he avoids internalizing his hatred with these ritualuzed wishes.
Ok. here are a few..
1) you buy inspiration dies. they have pictures on tbem and as you roll them you get ideas for stories. but why the results keep leading you to distressing realizations and horrible ends?
2) you own a waffle iron, you experimrnt, inserting strange things inside. when you put in paper, a disturbing message appears..
3) there is a pothole that you fell in love with. others dont understand, but you do..
4) people cheered when the rain returned..but not for long...
5) write about a family heirloom. its a loom that weaves heirs...
6) terrible ideas for games to play with toddlers
7) the funnel shape of dried ginkgo leaves are the perfect alibi..
8) emporium makes it sound much more respectable.
1) the price i paid for a good licence plate.
2) the cement mixer got stuck, because...
3) playing a game of sticks with genghis khan
4) the washer drier that gives purposeful bad advice.
5) a day in the life of the mighty sarlacc.
Stupid questions II
1) hercules was given impossible missions. the aim was to discourage him/get him killed. wouldn't it be easier to ask him something 'easier', like curing cancer, or acheiving world peace?
2) why would the lepercheon keep his gold in a pot? wouldnt it be easier to hide it in a better way?
3) is the song 'octopus's garden an attempt by ringo to show his hate of the way paul and john were writing lyrics?
4) richard scarry's books seem ro be very limited as far as animals. mostly rabbits, cats, mice ,pigs, foxes and worms. while he occasionally adds a bear or a lion, they are far rarer. could this be a racial statment?
5) if there are remakes, could there be demakes? movies devoted to expunging the experience of another movie.
6) where i live, i have no access to facebook. what is the purpose of facebook?
7) could there be something useful/cool to do with bubblewrap, other than popping?
8) would soft-shelled turtles feel superior in some way to hard shelled ones? would they be jerks about it?
here are a few ideas
1) ransom letter. make the writing style absurd or archaic. make the demands preposterous. tell us why you are doing what ever you are threatning to do...
2) ask the most ridiculous questions that you could come up with.
3) explain the 'true' meaning of a famous song.
4) pit.yourself aganist yourself; write a piece, where you prove and support something you truly don't agree with.
5) write a recipe , where some ingredisnts are from different forms of art ( literature, music, plastic arts) .
6) complain bitterly on something that most people would love to have
7) two rats fell into a vat of cream. one drowned , the other survived by floating on the butter the first rat churned. write a dialogue of how it went down.
8) describe in great enthusiasm a very mundane moment (let's say, waiting for the copt machine to warm up).
9) write about your normal day as an odessey.
New and coming up..
1) quantom miter saw- it cuts like a regular saw, but if you made a mistakes, it transposes the object you were cutting with the exact object from a parallel universe, where you didn’t make a mistake. (also helps with injuries...)
2) waffle iron/toaster that prints messsges on the subject you were pressing.
3) an insert device for a typewriter, that allows it to be used as a keyboard.
4) an insert film cartidge that turns old cameras digital.
5) bacon-flavored pens and pencils.
6) cyborg-snails that eat mold and gunk from the shower walls/bath.
7) shirts that don’t have inside/out or front/back.
8) mangos, kiwi, that come with zippers.
9) three-dimentional pizza (and no, i dont mean lasagna/sandwich)
10) time bubble- keeps the time in the bubble.either slower or faster thsn outside.
11) a rubber duck for the bath that gives advice about life.
12) a cookie cutter that gives you a warning if the cookie you just cut is too thin..
13) a coffee machine that grows, grinds and brews, AND fits on the kitchen (also absorbes moisture from air, so no need to refill water).
14) baby formula that babies will enjoy..
15) experience cards, where you can take possession or trade another person meeting with someone famous.